We’re Giving Away a Camera at Photo Plus Expo Booth #869
We’ve got a new camera contest thanks to our friends over at Photofocus. You can win a new Panasonic Lumix DMC-GX8 Mirrorless Micro Four Thirds Digital Camera, and a Panasonic Lumix G Vario 12-60mm f/3.5-5.6 ASPH. POWER O.I.S. Lens.
Read all the details below on how to WIN. If you haven’t signed up for your free Photo Plus Expo ’16 pass, get it here.
See you soon!
- 20.3MP Digital Live MOS Sensor
- Venus Engine Image Processor
- Micro Four Thirds System
- Tilting 2.36m-Dot 0.77x OLED EVF
- 3.0″ 1.04m-Dot Vari-Angle Touchscreen
- 4K UHD Video Recording at 30/24 fps
- Built-In Wi-Fi Connectivity with NFC
- 10 fps Shooting with AF-S and ISO 25600
- DFD AF System, 4K Photo Modes
- In-Camera Image Stabilization, Dual I.S.
- Stop by the Photofocus Booth
- Scan Your Badge
- Take a button
HOW TO WIN
- We’ll be handing out prizes daily to people on the show floor we see wearing a button on the show floor.
- Prizes include items from Platypod Pro, Perfectly Clear, Think Tap Learn, and Plotagraph Pro.
- We’ll draw a winner from the scanned names on Saturday afternoon.