Q: Using Perfectly Clear for Photos for Mac
To use Perfectly Clear with Apple Photos, you’ll need to install a third-party extension. Install the Open In – External editor support for Photo extension available in the Mac App Store. Be sure to follow the instructions for installing and using the extension. (https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/open-in-external-editor-support-for-photos-app/id1054519713?mt=12)
After installing External Editor extension
- Double-click an image in your Photos library you’d like to work with.
- Click the Edit button in the top toolbar.
- Click the Extension button and choose Open In.
- From the Editors list choose PerfectlyClearComplete LR and click the Open In button.
- Make any edits in Perfectly Clear and click Save.
- The image is returned to the External Editors extension.
- Click the Save Changes button and the image is returned to Photos for Mac.
- In the future, you can click the Revert to Original button in the Edit dialog to restore your original photos.